Wednesday, June 29, 2011

In the Belly of the Beast



I have arrived! Wheeeee

The city is hot and most of the people are, too. Thought I might be able to late register for the Ladies VDE event, but for some reason, nearly every client just had to visit...today. Y u no call me yesterday, clients? One more conference call in the morning and that oughtta do it. For *that* work, anyway.

For the next 7 days, work's going to be poker, and lots of it. Hopefully with as many deep runs as I can squeeze out.

Tonight I'll shoot for a 6pm Rio DeepStack. Tomorrow is a noon VDE and Friday maybe a noon GN DS.

If you're playing, good luck! Wish me some, too!

ps - I've seen a bit about the FT mess but really just snippets. Whatever's going on, doesn't sound good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...