Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 2 - Vegas



There is nothing amazing about coming to Vegas and staying at a shite-hole and being away from your family and trying to get your head right and putting down good money for good structured tournaments and playing poorly and busting out. There is absolutely nothing note worthy about any of that.

So far, that's about all this trip's consisted of. Really poor play in the two events I've entered.

Heading to the Rio to settle down and take another stab. Telling myself that's why I come early, to get acclimated and get my mind right and telling myself to calm the heck down.

Now, let's try again, shall we?

Get it together, girl.

2 comments:

  1. Make your mind placid and good things will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be results orientated! Jealous that you got a summons from the Godfather though :3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...