Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So You Wanna be a Poker Pro?



All of my good streaks and all of my bad streaks of every length and depth have had one thing in common.  They only existed in my mind.  And this is true for everyone’s winning and losing streaks.  None of them actually exist.  The truth is there is only the hand you are playing. (a paraphrased quote by Tommy Angelo from Ryan's blog) 
I like keeping up my blog, but have just not had a lot to say lately.  I took some pics on the trail this morning and will likely get them uploaded this weekend.  Since my last post, the best part of my day in the last two weeks has been the trail.  And the Cardinals that sing so beautifully there. 

So, instead of a general post, I figured I'd link to some good articles discussing how "poker is a hard way to make an easy living."  Some of these are old, but still have good advice.  In the meantime, I hope you're doing well and running good.  Good luck at the tables!

Jennifear's Twenty Tips for Online Poker Professionals

How Poker Can Transform Your Life

Ryan's World: Poker, a Hard Way to Make an Easy Living

Matt Glassman - Poker's Tough

So You Want to Become a Professional Poker Player?

Tips for Professional Poker Players 

Betfair on Poker 

John Kim's Poker Don'ts

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...