Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My View Point(s) on Life






I wanted to update my blog profile to include some of the quotes I have lining my screen on post-it notes but there's really not a spot for that so, viola - new blog post.

 Some of my favorite quotes:

                                        



             They can because they think they can.





                                                                                                                                 
 



       The very act of believing 
                              creates strength of its own.











Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.





 Losers call.  Winners raise.


And finally - this one, supposedly composed by a man named John Outlaw:

Watch your thoughts, for they become your words.  Watch your words, for they become your actions.  Watch your actions, for they become your habits.  Watch your habits, for they become your character.  Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

The last one is likely problematic for me...because here's what my desk looks like:




On that note, good luck at the tables, peeps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...