Monday, June 14, 2010

My Picks for the Tournament of Champions




So I cast my vote for the World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions today.

Lots of great players to choose from. I didn't cast a vote for some (like Helmuth) who I know will get in regardless of my measly vote. I didn't necessarily look at bracelets or earnings, either. To be honest, I voted based on the excitement factor and for women I'd like to see mow the field down. Didn't vote for Obrestad, although I'd love to see her and Doyle heads up in this event. Ah, the impetuosity of youth.

At any rate, would love to see a woman or five in this year's final table line-up.

On that note, here's how my votes went down:

Eric Seidel (@Erik_Seidel)
Huck Seed
Greg Raymer (@FossilMan)
Daniel Negreanu (@RealKidPoker)
Kathy Liebert (@pokerkat)
Linda Johnson (@FirstLadyPoker)
John Juanda (@LuckBoxJuanda)
Phil Ivey (@philivey)
Jennifer Harman (@REALJenHarman)
Svetlana Gromenkova
Barry Greenstein (@barrygreenstein)
Chris Ferguson
Sam Farha
Layne Flack (@back2backflack)
Barbara Enright
Doyle Brunson (@TexDolly)
Tom McEvoy (@McEvoy_Tom)
Ted Forrest
Vanessa Selbst

Who did you vote for and why?

Good luck at the tables!

(2009 TOC Photo is courtesy of (c) IMPDI 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...