Friday, August 27, 2010

The Sound of Doves Crying...



If your parents ever come to you and ask for your assistance with the interwebs...whether it's email, twitter, blogging, music, pictures...please, do yourself a favor and listen to this first. The life you save may be your own.

This must be what it really sounds like...when doves cry:



And this is what it does sound like, when country comes to town:


 
That is all...Happy Friday everyone.  Good luck at the tables!

(ps - If you really think you can handle following my mom on twitter, you can find her at @EvryDaySaturday)

3 comments:

  1. I don't care what you say...this is funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I grew up in San Antonio, but first spent my formative years in the D.C. loop so I didn't pick up the accent so much (esp. having already had my parents' Boston accent drilled out of me in speech therapy in Virginia).

    But when my oldest little sister came up to Boston to visit me a while back I took her around like a circus curiosity. She really does talk like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story, Conan...."circus curiousity" LOLOL! I love a good Boston accent, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...